Open Day Events
New Zealand is famous for sheep farming and for pastoral dairying. We’re combining passion and innovation to create world-class dairy sheep farms that have clear objectives: stability, profitability, sustainability.
We want you to join us on the journey! You’re invited to visit our showcase farm and find out why you should become a supplier to Maui Milk. Learn about genetics and farm systems, capital and operating costs, productivity and profitability, milk value and the sheep milk market.
Register now and you’ll receive an email response with details of the open day venue, timing and agenda.
November 2018 Open Day
DATE: 21 November 2018
LOCATION: Waikino Station, Western Bays, Lake Taupo
Open Day Programme
Open day start time is at 10.00am.
- Milking demonstration
- Introduction from the Chairman Paul McGilvary
- Overview by General Manager Peter Gatley
- Farm system presentation by Farm Manager Katy Day
- Genetic programme overview by Geneticist Jake Chardon
- Farm financial model and supplier information by Peter Gatley
- Q & A via the Chairman Paul McGilvary
- Lunch will be served about 12.30pm
After registering below you’ll receive an email response with details of the open day venue, timing and agenda.